Procedures for Requests for Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information
In accordance with the purpose of the Personal Information Protection Law, SIIX Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) will respond to the following requests (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Requests for Disclosure, etc.”) from individuals or their representatives for personal information held by the Company.
- (1)Request for disclosure of retained personal data
- (2)Request for notification of the purpose of use of retained personal data
- (3)Request for correction, addition, or deletion of the content of retained personal data
- (4)Request to suspend use, delete, or suspend providing to a third party personal data in our possession
The procedures to be followed by the Company are as follows.
1. Contact for requests for disclosure, etc.
If you wish to make a request for disclosure, etc., please send the prescribed request form with the necessary documents to the following address by mail.
SIIX BLDG. 1-4-9, Bingo-machi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0051, JAPAN Personal Information Protection Office, General Affairs Department, SIIX Corporation
2. Documents to be submitted for requests for disclosure, etc.
If you wish to request disclosure, etc., please send (a) the prescribed request form, (b) documents for identification, and (c) documents necessary for a request from a representative to the contact above as follows. (If the request is made by the person himself/herself, (c) documents for verifying the representative is not required.
(a) Request form prescribed by the Company
|Type of request form||File size||Request fee|
|Request for notification of the purpose of use of retained personal data||（PDF: 98KB）||Required|
|Request for disclosure of retained personal data||（PDF: 104KB）||Required|
|Request for correction, addition, or deletion of the content of retained personal data||（PDF: 100KB）||Required|
|Request to suspend use or delete personal data, or to suspend providing personal data to a third party||（PDF: 107KB）||Required|
(b) Identity verification documents
Please send a copy of one of the following documents. In all cases, the documents must be able to confirm the same details as the name and address of the person who entered the information to be disclosed on the request form in (a).
(1) Driver’s license
(3) Health insurance card
(4) Basic Resident Registration Card with photograph
(5) A copy of alien registration card
Please black out the relevant sections in advance so that the information on the applicant’s legal domicile is not legible.
(c) Documents required when a request is made by a representative
In this case, in addition to the documents listed in (a) and (b) above, please send the following documents as well.
【Request by legal representative】
- Documents confirming the right of legal representation (copy of family register, extract from family register, certificate from the family court, certificate of registered matters, etc.)
- Documents confirming the identity of the legal representative (one of the documents listed in (b)(1)-(5) above for the representative)
【Request by any proxy】
- Power of Attorney（with the signature and seal of the principal）Power of Attorney Format（PDF:54KB）
- A certificate of seal registration with the same seal impression as the one stamped by the principal on the letter of attorney
- Documents verifying the identity of the proxy (one of the documents listed in (b)(1)-(5) above for the proxy)
Please black out the relevant part of the document in advance so that the information on the registered domicile is not legible.
3. Fees for requests for disclosure, etc.
The following fees will be charged for requests for disclosure of retained personal data or notification of the purpose of use.
540 yen per request （Please send 540 yen worth of postage stamps together with the request documents.）
No fee will be charged for requests for correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, deletion, or suspension of provision to a third party.
For all requests, the postage for sending the requested documents to the Company shall be borne by the requestor.
4. Method of response to requests
The Company will reply by registered mail to the address indicated on the request form.
5. Handling of Personal Information Obtained in Connection with Requests
Personal information obtained in connection with a request for disclosure, etc. will be handled only to the extent necessary to respond to the request for disclosure, etc.
Documents submitted will not be returned.
6. Reasons for non-disclosure of retained personal data
In any of the following cases, the Company will not be able to respond to your request for disclosure, etc. The Company will notify you to that effect with the reason.
（Please note that the Company will not be able to refund the fee sent to us.）
- (a) When the applicant’s identity cannot be confirmed
- (b) When the right of representation cannot be confirmed
- (c) When the proxy cannot be confirmed
- (d) In case the documents are incomplete
- (e) If the Company is unable to identify the personal data in our possession from the information provided in the request form
- (f) When the required fee has not been paid, or the amount paid is insufficient
- (g) The subject of the request for disclosure is not within the scope of the retained personal data
- (h) When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the individual or a third party
- (i) If the disclosure is likely to significantly impede the proper execution of our business
- (j) When it would violate laws and regulations
7. Other precautions
- Please note that as a result of a request to suspend use or delete retained personal data, or to suspend providing personal data to a third party, you will not be able to use some services, etc. related to such retained personal data.
Please note that it may take some time to respond to your request depending on the nature of the request.
For inquiries regarding procedures for requests for disclosure, etc., please contact the Personal Information Protection Office in the General Affairs Department of SIIX Corporation.
The Company will review the contents of this page from time to time in order to handle personal information appropriately in accordance with the Japanese laws and regulations applicable to the handling of personal information. When requesting disclosure, etc., please check the latest information each time before proceeding.